Terms and conditions
Use of the Website:
- You must be at least 13+ to use our Website.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use any automated or manual processes to scrape, collect, or otherwise access our Website’s content without our express written consent.
- We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date product information on our Website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any product descriptions or specifications.
- Colors and product images displayed on our Website may vary from the actual product due to differences in screen settings and photography.
- All content on our Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Avinya Labs and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on our Website’s content without our express written permission.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability:
- Our Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of our Website.
- In no event shall Avinya Labs be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of our Website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Avinya Labs reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting on our Website. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for updates.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avinya Labs reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time. Please refer to our website for the most up-to-date version of our policy.